Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Success Stories

It's so nice to hear CDH success stories!!

Dakota, of Florida is now 2 years old and thriving! I'm thankful that her mother contacted me and shared her story. It's great to have another contact who has been through what we are experiencing. Dakota was born 7 weeks early, on Christmas day. She was transported by plane to UF-Shands, had her surgery, was placed on ECMO and still she survived!

Jason (the grandson of my Aunt's friend) is now an adult and has two children of his own!

Keep the happy stories coming.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, my husband Mike and our 21 month old KJ have been praying daily for Ramsey and his family. My Grandma Freda Moural was a Ramsey as well. Our Good News club at church is also praying. I just wanted to get an update on this sweet little angel.

    Hope all continues to look positive.

    Love Michelle, Mike and KJ Lanko

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I just found your blog through a fellow CDH mom on Facebook. First of all, I am so sorry that you are having to deal with this horrible birth defect! But Ramsey will definitely be in our prayers as he begins his fight! My daughter was undiagnosed until birth and had to be transported to another hospital as well. But she survived and is a walking talking miracle girl, 19 months old, who can hold her own with her big brother :) We gained so much support from fellow CDH families, The Parker Reese Foundation, and Breath of Hope. Please feel free to contact me if you need to, or visit our blog:
    www.katiebethcole.blogspot.com
    ~Beth Cole, mom to Katie (RCDH survivor 4/9/09)

    ReplyDelete