Thursday, April 24, 2014

Belated Birthday and Easter

Ramsey turned 3 on January 12 (yes, I'm a bit behind on my blogging)! I asked him what theme he wanted and this was his request...

"A Charlie Brown Party"




As a whole, Ramsey had a pretty healthy winter. The one thing that's been keeping him down are some bowel issues. After months of struggles, doctor visits, and X-rays we saw a GI at Children's and we were told he has encopresis. In simple words, he is holding his stool. Since it's a behavorial issue, there's not much we can do but give him so much Miralax that he can't hold it in and read fun books like "Super Pooper" and "I Can't, I Won't, No way!"

Ram is busy using all kinds of new words and entertaining us with his sweetness...

The boys with their new bunny, Chippy.









6 comments:

  1. Lisa....
    A Charlie Brown party!! How adorable of Ramsey to choose that for his theme!! My Aunt Chris--who loves Peanuts--would be so thrilled by this!! ;-D
    Encopresis. I never knew there was a name for it, but I read about this girl in a memoir {Now older and definitely potty-trained!!} who struggled with this very same behavioral issue!! Good luck in overcoming it, Friend!! ;)
    Happy, happy, happy birthday, Ramsey!! Here's to many, many, many more!! ;-D
    Love you later, Raelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa....
    It has been one month since you last posted on this Blog!! I am missing Ramsey, my Kindred Spirit CDH Buddy!! ;)
    Love you later, Raelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa....
    It has been two months since you last posted on this Blog!! I am missing Ramsey, my Kindred Spirit CDH Buddy!! How is Life? I am, quite possibly, going to lose my beautiful straight brunette hair and transform into Frankenstein!! Because I have an ailment called foliculitius decalvans, and I was born with craniosynostosis. But I've reached the beautiful place of "I don't give a damn"!!
    Love you later, Raelyn









    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Raelyn. We're having a great summer...soon I'll have to report on all that's new in Ramsey's life. I'm sorry to hear about your ailment. I think it's true when they say bald is beautiful! If I were you, I would either embrace the new look, or try some fun new styles with a wig or two. Show everyone how tough and proud you are, girl!!!

      Delete
    2. Lisa....
      Thanks for the sweet reply!! {I just saw it today!! We have been busy, busy, busy!!} As of right now, I still have my hair--just one bald spot and one that is currently experiencing hair re-growth!! But anything could change positive or negative.... Bald is definitely beautiful!! I can't but agree!! ;)
      Love you later, Raelyn


      Delete
  4. Lisa....
    I am sorry for being away all these months!! I've missed every single Blog that I read/comment on!! It feels so good to be back!! At last!! ;-D
    I am missing my Kindred Spirit CDH Buddy, Ramsey!! I do hope that Life is treating you well and God's blessing have flowed upon your family!! {Thanks be to God that Ramsey's eye is doing well and he got a good report from his "CDH doctor"!! {I checked on his Facebook page!! ;)
    Love you later, Raelyn


    ReplyDelete