Monday, April 30, 2012

Love Letter

As most of you know, the Pittsburgh Ronald McDonald House was our home during Ramsey's hospital stay. (We look forward to delivering 70 bags there next week!) The Ronald McDonald House produces a newsletter called LoveLetter three times a year to keep friends of RMHC updated with the happenings of the organization. This November I was surprised when I received a phone call from RMH. They asked if I would write an article from our family's perspective about "the house that love built". The article was featured here, in the Winter 2012 Newsletter.

1 comment:

  1. That's fantastic, Lisa. I love what you wrote. I could never fit such a perfect and articulate summary of experience into that short space. I so admire your ability to do that. Lovely piece. Let us know how the bag drop-off goes!
    Corinne

    ReplyDelete