Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Jaxson's Jog

Do you remember our visit during Ramsey's NICU stay from two CDH survivors? One of the visitors was Jaxson who turns 3 this week. To honor him, his family started a fundraiser called Jaxson's Jog. The race date is Saturday, May 28 (yes, I should have posted this sooner). Show your support by running or walking at the Allison Park event which benefits Global CDH.

CDH survivor Caleb, my son Reed, and CDH survivor Jaxson.


I had intended to create a team for Jaxson's Jog in honor of Ramsey, but it doesn't look like we'll be able to make it this year. I am looking forward to going next year with the whole family. Also, Dennis and I are hoping to create our own fundraiser in the near future. We know how touched we were when we were supported during Ramsey's CDH battle, and we want to to whatever we can to help others.

1 comment:

  1. You CDH parents are awesome, always helping one another. You are special!
    Love To All

    ReplyDelete