Saturday, January 8, 2011

Comments and Updates

Many people have told me that they tried to comment on the blog and couldn't. I think I finally corrected that...anyone, even anonymous users should now be able to post comments. Of course, we can also be reached by email or on Facebook at Rooting for Ramsey. The one thing I don't like about commenting on the blog is that I don't necessarily have a way to get back in touch with people.

We will continue to update the blog/facebook page once Ramsey arrives and thank each of you for your continued prayers.

2 comments:

  1. So glad to see that things are still going well and Ramseys arrival is soon approaching! I will continue to keep you guys in my prayers :-) Have a safe trip to the hospital and God Bless all of you! Tell grandma Mary Debby Z the PCA said hello!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been praying so hard my head hurts and you and Ramsey are constantly in my thoughts. As far as the resident doctor in training....I would have two words for her yesterday and they wouldn't be "Merry Christmas"!!! Love u Lisa....Rox

    ReplyDelete