Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wednesday Night Update

In addition to the pure joy of holding Ramsey for the first time (see the previous post if you missed it), today was an all-around good day! Each day just gets better and better, and I'm starting to feel like I can breathe easier.

Dennis had to go home today. It was hard for him to leave, but I hope it helps him knowing Ramsey had another good day. Reed went with him; it will be good for him to have a day or two at home, in his own bed and with his own toys to play with.

6 comments:

  1. Could not be happier for you! Hoping and praying to keep the good days and snuggles coming!

    Much love and prayers, Patty
    mom to Charlie, LCDH survivor, 2/4/09

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa,

    What wonderful news at the end of the day! I can't express how happy I am for you!

    Best, Maren

    ReplyDelete
  3. God truly has been on the move! And I am so happy to know He has been moving in the life of Ramsey and all of you in such miraculous ways! Your picture reveals the joy of the moment. May you love on your "strong solider" and allow God to love on each of you!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. I told you (God will take care of you) He is sure showing us what He will do if we just put our trust in him. GOD IS GOOD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel for Dennis. How hard it must have been for him to leave and hard for you not to have him or Reed there with you. Praying you'll all be together soon. May God continue to bless your family with many more miracles!
    Paige

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad your little guy is progressing well! I love the pictures of you holding him. What a great feeling that must have been! Prayers from ~The Barnhart's~

    ReplyDelete