Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday

Ramsey threw up a little last night then finally did #2 again. He felt much better afterward. They aren't making many changes today, except for lowering the morphine. They feel the morphine might be keeping him from moving his bowels properly.

I am anxious to get back to the hospital asap! We are waiting for UPS to deliver a package that should have been here yesterday before we can leave. Poor Reed is so confused. He thinks the Ronald McDonald House is my home and that home is now Dennis' home.

2 comments:

  1. Awe poor Reed. Kate and I are coming tomorrow to deliver the Steeler gear to the NICU. Can't wait to see you guys!

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate to Reed! RMH feels like home to me too! I'm so glad we have rooms there.

    ReplyDelete